- Is your language learning progress slower than you would like? Invest in my language coaching and transform your results!
- NEW book available NOW ____Language Learning____ _________Unlocked________ http://LanguageLearningUnlocked.com
- Is your pronunciation causing you and others concern? Find out what you can do to improve your pronunciation.
- Are you lacking confidence in your speaking? Discover what you need to do to improve it.
- Do you doubt your ability to learn languages? Find out here how you can change your experiences - then your doubts may well vanish.
- Do you think your memory is not up to it? Find out what you need to change so your memory can shine.
Strategies in Language Learning empowering you in your language learning
Do you want to stop struggling and being frustrated in your language learning? Do you want to gain an improved understanding of what it takes to get better at learning a second language so you can move forward faster and more effectively? The language learning strategies you employ are fundamental to your success.
Discover how you can build your skills, as well as your confidence as your results start to improve. At Strategies in Language Learning discover the reasons why you may get stopped or slowed down and what’s causing that, so you don’t have to settle for less than what you want.
Many language learners settle for a lot less than they can achieve for various reasons. Sometimes it is because they are using the wrong understandings, methods or tools, sometimes it because they lack belief in their own capacities (caused by going about learning in an ineffective way), sometimes because there is lack of clarity in what they really want from their lives and sometimes…..
There are many insights into what you can do NOW to improve your language learning. In addition, we make available free of charge on a fortnightly basis new understandings and strategies that can transform your learning so that you make continued and measurable progress. You can find out what actually works for you so you do the things that work, not the things you think should work, but in fact may not. You learn to avoid the ways of learning that are virtually guaranteed not to work, despite the fact that so many learners think that they should because that is the way they were taught.
One observation I have made is that the quality of your speaking in a second or foreign language will be determined by the quality of your listening. This will no doubt be a surprise to many people, as most language teaching does not appear to not take this on board. Instead many learners and teachers think that studying the grammar and the vocabulary will give the learners their desired results. There is a lot more to successful language learning than that.
If you are interested in find out about some great language learning strategies and how you can improve your speaking and your language learning, register yourself now for the free fortnightly insights, including video clips, audio tracks, interviews, etc.
Find out what we are on about!
Passionate about language learning and helping others to be the same