Translation Challenges Faced by Translators
Challenges translators face when translating from one language to another Being a translator is about much more than simply being[...]
How to Recognise an Exceptional Language Teacher
Many language learners don't understand that having a great language teacher is as important as going to a language class.[...]
After classes, then what?
What's after language classes? One seldom discussed issue for language learners who are in classes is how are they going[...]
How to Improve English Pronunciation
Real improvement in English pronunciation IS possible. Do you really want to improve ? If you do, you have come[...]
Language Learning Hacks
Are you someone who struggles to learn a second language or feel it is taking you too long? Do you[...]
Effective Grammar Practice
Learning a language clearly requires us to learn how the language itself works. Many people believe that grammar study can[...]
3 Keys to Success (You need 3!)
(The text below is an expanded and slightly different version of the video)The 3 Keys to Successful Language LearningNo matter[...]
Reducing the gap between knowing and doing
A very common question asked by language learners is - "Is it useful (or useless) to talk to people who are[...]
Age is no barrier to learning a language
Neuroscience has just provided us with a key insight into the topic about the importance of age in learning languages. Many[...]
Become better at monitoring your learning
What is monitoring? One of the essential keys to improving your language skills is the practice of monitoring your language use as[...]
- Can you learn a new language by watching movies?
- Importance of Feedback in Language Learning
- The Surprising Power of Pronunciation
- Proof you can reach native like levels in another language
- Language Learning for Advanced Learners
- Importance of Engagement in Language Learning
- What To Do To Ensure You Keep Progressing Your Language Learning
- Homework That Helps to Improve Your Language Learning
- 5 Habits of Successful Language Learners
- The Dangers of Language Classes and Courses
- Watching Movies to Learn Language
- Using Your Intuition To Power Your Language Learning
- Language Learning Games
- Mistakes and Language Learning
- A Seldom If Ever Talked About Way Of Becoming A Better Language Learner
- Learning Language Through Reading
- Improving Language Learning Listening Skills
- How Do Talented People Learn Languages?
- Having a good memory is something all language learners want
- Habits in Language Learning
- Language Learning and New Year Resolutions
- What Are Really Good Ways to Improve Your English
- Vocabulary Learning in a Second Language
- Mistakes to Avoid to Successfully Learn a Foreign Language
- Are Language Exercises a Good Language Learning Strategy?
- Good Conversation Skills ARE Important for Language Learning
- How Not to Learn Pronunciation!
- How To Improve Pronunciation
- Steve Job's Approach to Language Learning!
- Staying Motivated Whilst Learning A Language Is Critical!
- How to Improve Your Pronunciation - Part 2
- How to Remember Vocabulary
- Awareness in Language Learning
- Successful Language Learning
- Mistakes Are Your Friend
- Language Learning Techniques