English Language Learning Strategies
Many people say that learning English is not easy. Well the thing to remember that all children born in English speaking countries learn English! The issue is not with the level of difficulty but with how you go about it. Anything can be difficult if you are learning it in the wrong way. So if you are sure that you really want to learn English and you put your heart and soul in it, you will surely get there – as long as you find effective ways of learning!
Here you will find a collection of articles designed to help you improve how you go about learning English. Some of the articles, videos will be specifically about English. Others will be giving examples of learning English that you may well find useful. Enjoy!
Learning English Spelling
- Develop your powers of looking for relationships and patterns in English Spelling
Learning English Grammar
- Learning English grammar without studying the grammar
- Another way of learning English grammar without studying the grammar
- Learning English grammar through reading
Learning English Pronunciation (incl Listening)
- Have a look at 2 video clips on improving English pronunciation
- A way to improve your English pronunciation
- Improve your listening to improve your pronunciation
- Insights into how to master stressing in English
Learning English Vocabulary
- Ways to learn English vocabulary so you won’t forget.
- More ways of learning English vocabulary so you won’t forget